linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

KFD Collection Launch | Introductory Special

It's here!
At long last, the unveiling of the 2012 Kellie Falconer Design Summer Collection is at hand.
Allow me to present the first sections to be released in the shop:


---- Introductory Special! ----

The exciting part? The release is accompanied by this fabulous introductory special: 
Buy any apron, get a dishtowel free! 

Special good for the next two apron sales only. Hurry and grab this fabulous deal!  Think what a wonderful gift for a mother, granddaughter, sister, or friend these beautiful accessories would make.  Or picture them in you own home - unique, charming pieces handcrafted with love in the Wall Tent Studio.  
I hope you'll love them as much as I do.

Please specify your free dishtowel of choice at checkout.

Be on the lookout for the rest of the collection - fun and flirty farmgirl fashions, hair accessories, home decor, summer totes, and much more. Additional sales, giveaways, and specials are also coming soon, so stay tuned for the coming week!

8 comments:

  1. Oh Kellie-- this collection is so worth the wait! The aprons and dish towels are beautiful. Either for personal use or as gifts, what a delightful way to enjoy such lovingly crafted items from the one and only Wall Tent Studio in north Idaho!! Ok, I just bought the full size apron for myself! Love those rich colors and the chic styling. And I love having a beautifully hand crafted apron to enjoy for many years!! I will be anxiously awaiting the mailman here in Florida! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, everything is so lovely!!! And I have the exact same green fabric, believe it or not, waiting to be made into something! ;) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kellie, dear, you amaze me! Your aprons are beautiful (I'm so in love with that pink floral stripe--ROSES! Yay!), and I love your very professional custom labels! May God bring you many customers eager to buy your loverly handcrafted wares, m'dear!

    God bless,
    ~"Tom"~

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all so beautiful! I can't wait to have more time to work on my sewing. I love your personal label too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How delightful....you are so talented! I believe I will just have to purchase some :)

    http://hopefulforhomemaking.blogspot.com

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Kellie! I love these aprons! They are adorable!! You are so talented and creative with your sewing! :)

    ~Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my apron arrived and it is just perfect! The colors are beautiful and the craftmanship so detailed. I love the fit and it makes kitchen work so much more fun when I can wear such a pretty apon. Thank-you Kellie for this classy,vintage looking, full of glam, adorable apron!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much, everyone! It's been a delight to watch this unfold, and your enthusiasm is so encouraging!

    Winnie, I'm thrilled that your apron is working so well! Your tidings make me happy:)

    ReplyDelete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...